Pet Wellness Plans make Veterinary care affordable in the Oakleaf Plantation FL areas
Our newly opened Orange Park Animal Hospital at Oakleaf look forward to providing quality veterinary care to your dogs and cats, who are not only your best friend, but who are also a much loved member of your family. Our caring team offer Pet Wellness Plans, to make veterinary care affordable to families in Oakleaf Plantation, and also to families in the surrounding areas of Orange Park, Middleberg, and the surrounding regions in both Clay County and Duval County, including our friends at NAS Jacksonville.
The Wellness Plants offered by Orange Park Animal Hospital at Oakleaf are tailored to meet the needs of puppies and dog, kittens and cats. Below is a brief outline of the benefits for owners and their healthy pets:
- The cost of your pet’s preventive is significantly reduced.
- Pay for the plan over 12 months with no interest.
- Unlimited FREE office visits and exams.
- Biannual health checkups include comprehensive physical exams.
- Early screening for major illnesses and many other ailments.
Learn more about our Pet Wellness Plans on the links below:
What you can expect from Orange Park Animal Hospital at Oakleaf Pet Wellness Plans
Our Wellness Plans comprise of – Basic and Plus for puppies and kittens; Basic, Standard, and Intensive for adult dogs and cats – thereby ensuring that we have a Wellness Plan to suit virtually every need and budget.
- Comprehensive exams – At your first visit, our veterinarian will do a thorough examination from the end of the nose to tip of the tail. This exam will provide the important baseline information about the health of your puppy or kitten. When these little kittens or puppies become a grown-up cat or dog, we will then perform another more comprehensive exam. We will also provide you with helpful advice on nutrition, teeth cleaning, and pet behavioral issues. In our wellness plans for Adult cats or dogs, your pets will get two full examinations per year.
- Vaccinations – Core immunizations are given, appropriate for your pet’s species and age, as recommended by the AAHA, AVMA.
- Parasite screening and deworming – Our Pet Wellness plans include two fecal examinations. and two (for adult dogs and cats) or three (for puppies and kittens) deworming treatments per year, as needed.
- DeWorming – included in the Pet Wellness Plans are deworming treatments per year as needed, basically two deworming treatments for adult dogs and cats; or three dewormings for puppies and kittens..
- Spay or neuter – Our kitten and puppy plans include a spay (female ovariohysterectomy) or neuter (male castration) procedure. This also includes pre-anesthetic blood work, placement of the IV catheter, and pre-medication. After induction, general anesthesia is administered. Your pet’s wellbeing is monitored with a blood pressure pulse oximeter and ECG technology. Post surgical recovery care is also included.
- Screening for heartworm disease – Annual blood test to check for this dangerous parasite.
- Unlimited free office visits – If you have any concerns about your pet’s health, call us for a prompt, complimentary appointment with your veterinarian.
- Discounts – Save on other medical services not included in our plan, as well as bathing, “pawdicure” (nail trim), and anal gland expression.
- Dental prophylaxis – Choose this package for your adult pet to get an annual general exam before anesthesia. Then we administer pre-anesthesia lab work and perform the oral exam under anesthesia. Cleaning includes removal of calculus and scaling below the gum line (subgingival). Teeth polishing, irrigation, and application of fluoride round out treatment. You receive post cleaning home care instructions, and a free follow-up visit to see how well you are performing home care.
- Radiology package – For adult dogs and cats, this option includes three views of x-rays based on your pet’s medical needs, one time per year.
Please read our Wellness Plan Maintenance Agreement for full details, including the cancellation policy. Then call our caring team at Orange Park Animal Hospital at Oakleaf on (904) 560 8006 and start your kitten, cat, puppy, or dog wellness care plan today.